background

Friday, April 6, 2012

A little late I know...

Disclaimer: This is a post that I started about a week and a half ago but never published...time flies. I felt the need to publish it before I move on to a newer post which should happen tonight. Our dental clinic just opened this week and life has been work, work, work, busy, busy, busy, busy. I feel the need to relax. Too bad there is no long weekend for Easter in the big US of A. I will definitely be writing a bigger post later..love you all
-T


Hi all,
It's a cloudy, stormy day here. And way too cold to be the end of March. I want to start my seedlings so bad but I just don't want them to freeze in my window sill. S and I are going to the eye doctor today for a check-up. S has never been to the eye doctor...crazy right? We think he might need glasses and I am pretty sure that I need a stronger prescription! I am so excited to go as weird as that sounds. I am definietly going to look at getting contacts. I would love to be able to just put my sunglasses on this summer and not have to take my glasses off to do it...among many other things!
What else is new...oh yeah...we joined the gym! Hurray :) We really want to work out together, and since S doesn't really work much manual labor anymore, he is really feeling it. I am definietly feeling it. I haven't really worked out since before Zeke was born!!!! Ouch. It hurts to admit. I have been recently, but I need to go out of my house and work somewhere where I can't be so lazy. Also, Zeke can go play in the childcare center so S and I can be together. We are starting with 3 days a week so wish us luck! We want to look good this summer in our bathing suits!
Speaking of summer....oh how I long for the warm summer days. I am off work June 15th through September 16th and I am super super super excited :) :) I can't wait to spend the summer chasing after Zeke! Taking him to the park, and playing in the water. It will be a blast...and I'm imagining that he will start talking a little bit by then too...any day now really. He gets so close with all his little noises :)







I want to share some pictures with y'all from a little day trip we took up to Valsetz. We weren't aware that the old town had been burned down (I guess many years ago...oops!) But it was just so gash darn pretty it was worth the drive anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment